Tibetan Hand Hammered Meditation Singing Bowl
Booty Belt Size:
- Beginer's Booty: Fit wrist up to 51inch
- Advanced Booty: Fit wrist up to 41inch
Is the Booty Belt complicated to use?
No. It is important to watch the instructional video. They will tell you exactly how the belt should be used and it is important to follow these guidelines precisely in order to receive the best results.
Does the Booty Belt really work?
Better than you could ever imagine. Just think of a non-metallic butt blaster machine that has many more functions. Like any other fitness machine, the more often you use it, the more your body will respond.
How many times a week do I have to use the Booty Belt before I start seeing results?
You’ll start feeling the results immediately. The isolated burn fused with the pumping action promotes the leaning and toning of the muscles. With the calorie burn you get from using the Booty Belt just three-five times per week, body fat loss should occur within a few days. We recommend giving it a solid 30 days of use, while following a low calorie, moderately high protein diet to really see the best results. Results vary by individual.
Will this make my butt bigger or smaller?
The Booty Belt was made to lift and tone your glute muscles while burning stubborn body fat layered on top. In actuality, it really just enhances (lifts and tones) what you already have naturally.
Will the Booty Belt make me bulky?
Not at all. Your body works too hard and burns way too many calories to ever bulk up using the Booty Belt.
Is the Booty Belt good for rehab purposes?
Traditional rehab is always the best way to go. Nevertheless, you should first consult your doctor. The Booty Belt will definitely help to strengthen your body and rebuild lean muscle that’s been weakened or lost. Resistance bands are highly regarded in sports medicine. They help produce increased blood circulation, which promotes faster recovery time. Resistance bands are also one of the best ways to fight Osteoarthritis.
Does the Booty Belt burn calories?
Yes! The Booty Belt can burn an enormous amount of calories. The bicycle exercise burns up to 200 calories in 20 minutes.
Is the Booty Belt good for core strengthening?
Absolutely. You engage your core just by using it for its sole purpose. You will feel the isolated burn during the workout.
Are the bands better than traditional weights?
Not better, just different. Bands mainly tone the body and they help keep constant tension applied to the muscle. Traditional weights tear down and build up the muscle.
Why do I feel so much tension and burn in my quads when using the Booty Belt? Does this mean I am using it improperly?
No, you are supposed to feel a burn all over the body, not just the butt. Many of my clients have said that the belt is a full body workout and they appreciate the fact that it hones in on other areas. When on all fours, you can release tension in your quads by lifting the foot that is not performing the exercise, off the ground. The bands support your foot in mid-air, which will allow your quads to relax. To activate the tension, keep that same foot on the ground while you are performing the exercise. This tones the quad and burns a lot more calories by making the body work harder. Soon you will start loving that burn. Trust me.
Is there a weight or height restriction?
As long as the Booty Belt fits comfortably and the exercises are performed correctly, anyone can use it. There are no restrictions but consult with your physician first if you have questions.
Is the Booty Belt good to use for in class?
Absolutely! The Booty Belt system is fun and generates a very positive and motivating atmosphere!
How do I increase tension in the Booty Belt bands?
Tighten the belt as comfortably snug as possible around your ‘natural’ waist. You want the Booty Belt bands pressed against your lower back. This gives the bands a more solid base which creates maximum tension.
Tibetan singing bowls are a type of bell that vibrates and produces a rich, deep tone when played. Also known as singing bowls or Himalayan bowls, Tibetan singing bowls are said to promote relaxation and offer powerful healing properties.
Studies of Tibetan Singing Bowls:
- One of the available studies is a report from the Swiss journal Research in Complementary Medicine. For the study, 54 people with chronic pain originating from the spine were assigned to either six sessions of singing bowl therapy, a placebo treatment, or no treatment at all. Study results showed that members of the singing bowl group and the placebo group experienced a significant decrease in pain intensity. The study's authors also found that both the singing bowl therapy and the placebo therapy had a stress-reducing effect on participants.
- A preliminary study published in the American Journal of Health Promotion in 2014 examined the benefits of starting a directed relaxation session with 12 minutes of singing bowls and found a greater reduction in systolic blood pressure and heart rate compared to silence before a directed relaxation session.
“If we accept that sound is vibration and we know that vibration touches every part of our physical being, then we understand that sound is heard not only through our ears but through every cell in our bodies. One reason sound heals on a physical level is because it so deeply touches and transforms us on the emotional and spiritual planes. Sound can redress imbalances on every level of physiologic functioning and can play a positive role in the treatment of virtually any medical disorder.”
- Dr. Mitchell Gaynor, director of Medical Oncology and Integrative Medicine, the Cornell Cancer Prevention Center in New York
How to Use:
- To create sound with a singing bowl, firmly press the accompanying mallet in a circular motion against the bowl's outside edge or rim. When you hear a bright, clear tone, you can slow down the motion. Use your full arm to make the motion, rather than just rotating your wrist.
- You can also make the same circular motion against the outside belly of the bowl. Additionally, you can gently strike the bowl before beginning the circular motion.
- Weight: 190g | .42 pound
- Size: Height: 4.25cm, Diameter: 8.5cm| Height: 1.67 inches, Diameter: 3.35 inches.